Custom Bathroom Cabinets
When you plan a bathroom remodeling project or are in the process of a new construction job, choose custom-designed, built-in custom bathroom cabinets. Not only do they add functionality and beauty to any bathroom, they increase the value of your home. And the best name in custom bathroom cabinets is Muretti, which brings an Italian elegance to every project. Call today or stop by their Queens showroom.
Why Do I Need Custom Bathroom Cabinets?
When you start looking at bathroom designs either in magazines or in a showroom, the custom bathroom cabinets may really jump out at you. The flexibility to design a piece of a bathroom furniture makes a bathroom uniquely your own. That’s the difference custom bathroom cabinets make in your bathrooms.
When selecting the colors, materials and style of the cabinets, rely on the design experts at Muretti. All these elements combine to produce a comforting effect, transforming your bathroom into a decompression chamber from the day’s stress. Whether you choose a white bathroom, a black bathroom or something in between, your custom-designed cabinets will delight you.
What Are My Options in Custom Bathroom Cabinets?
You have lots of options for bathroom cabinets, including the color, material, size and location. Custom bathroom cabinets are designed specifically for your layout. This way, the cabinets fit perfectly with the space available and never seem out of place. You can choose:
Custom bathroom cabinets can transform your bathroom into a luxury bathroom. Even with space restrictions, you can easily find custom-designed cabinets that fit your size requirements. The designs cover a wide range of styles and sizes, including some with bathroom vanities.
What Style Looks Good for Custom Bathroom Cabinets?
It’s far easier to think up kitchen remodeling ideas than to pick a cabinet style for your bathroom. Most people can visualize what they want in a kitchen, but not in a bathroom. Rely on the Italian-trained design experts at Muretti, who work with you to develop the perfect design.
Before you start thinking about what your custom bathroom cabinets will look like, consider not only the bathroom colors, but also the bathroom style. In a modern bathroom, for example, you may have gray bathroom tiles or blue-painted bathroom walls. Ask yourself and your designer what cabinet style compliments those specific surroundings. Options include:
- Flat cabinets. These custom cabinets are simple in design, but elegant in style. The flat style offers a fuss-free cabinet with minimal hardware and detailing for a clean, contemporary look. These cabinets can be built using wood or laminate.
- Distressed cabinets. This style, currently in vogue, provides a vintage weathered look that’s both chic and modern. Complement these custom bathroom cabinets with metal counters, clear white lights and large mirrors. They’re perfect for small bathrooms that you want to appear large and roomy.
- Beadboard cabinets. Intricate detailing with colored accents gives these cabinets a rich, bold appearance. The beadboard paneling, while traditionally used for a decorative wall treatment, makes the cabinets interesting. You can make the cabinets in neutral wood colors or add a splash of high gloss for a unique appearance. The detailing especially comes alive with the right color and hardware.
- Shaker cabinets. The latest trending style, shaker cabinets have clean lines and minimalistic detailing. If you’re looking to match your contemporary or traditional kitchen with the bathroom, then this is the style you want. Elegant and esthetically pleasing to the eye, you and your family will be pleasantly surprised.
- Inset cabinets. If you’re looking for something on the high-end and aren’t worried about the cost, these cabinets make the best addition to your bathrooms. Luxurious with precision craftsmanship that creates perfect-fitting cabinets.
No matter which option you’re leaning toward, the most important choice is deciding to go with Muretti. Contact the custom cabinet experts for the finest handiwork and installation.